Jeffrey S. Evans & Assoc.
Gallery Location & Shipping Address:
Fair Market Value appraisals are primarily performed for
- estate tax purposes
- pre-estate planning
- equitable distribution
- tax-deductible donations
The appraised value reflects the realistic resale value of property based on comparable past sales records.
Replacement Value appraisals are primarily performed for insurance purposes and are intended to reflect retail replacement cost.
Our appraisal reports contain item descriptions that include size, age, and condition – a requirement of most insurance carriers.
- Appraisal: $150 per hour (one hour minimum)
- Secondary Appraiser (if required): $50 per hour
- Additional Research (if required): $50 per hour
- Document Preparation: $20 per hour (one hour minimum)
- Travel: $50 per hour (no charge for travel within a 30-minute radius of Mt. Crawford, VA)
FREE APPRAISALS offered monthly. Details
Maynard Dixon (American, 1875-1946) Southwestern Genre O/B Painting, Dated 1915, 13" x 9" - Sold $49,500, November 10, 2007, lot 1145, for a Rockbridge Co., VA estate.