Jeffrey S. Evans & Assoc.
Gallery Location & Shipping Address:
Staff Publications / Articles
- Image 1: Morning Glory wine, champagne & goblet, c. 1865-75
- Image 2A: Morning Glory salver, c. 1865-75
- Image 2B: Morning Glory salver-detail
- Image 3: Reproduction Morning Glory goblets, c. 1950
- Image 4A: Detail of original Morning Glory goblet
- Image 4B: Detail of reproduction Morning Glory goblet
STAFF PUBLICATIONS / ARTICLES
Important Shenandoah Valley Johannes Spitler (1774-1837) Decorated Yellow Pine Hanging Cupboard, Circa 1800 - Sold $962,500, November 13, 2004, lot 237, for a Page Co., VA estate. In 2004, we discovered and sold this iconic piece of American folk art setting a world record price for American folk art painted furniture.
Diamond Thumbprint EAPG Pint Jug, Boston & Sandwich Glass Co., Circa 1850. One of only two recorded examples in this color - Sold $18,150, September 25, 2004, lot 477, from a prominent Virginia collection. A record price for Early American Pattern Glass.