Bidder’s approval is at the sole discretion of Jeffrey S. Evans & Associates.
Jeffrey S. Evans & Associates offers various bidding methods.
Absentee Bidding (Maximum bid amount is placed before the lot sells and the auctioneer or Internet platform bids for you against competing bidders)
- This bidding option OPENS as soon as the catalogue is posted online and CLOSES two hours before the sale begins. Only bids submitted in person at our gallery or through Invaluable and LiveAuctioneers (see below) are accepted after this deadline.
- Absentee bids may also be submitted in person, by mail, fax, or email (emailed bids must be submitted as an attachment, using our bid form).
LIVE Bidding Options (Bid is placed in real-time during the auction)
- On-Site (“Floor”) Bidding
- Telephone Bidding (subject to minimum opening bid amount of $250.00 for US bidders and $500.00 for non-US bidders. Must be arranged by 3:00 pm ET, the day before the auction)
- Internet Bidding with the lowest buyer’s premium provided by Jeffrey S. Evans LIVE.
- Additional Internet Bidding is provided by Invaluable and LiveAuctioneers.