In order to comply with Virginia Governor Ralph Northam’s Executive Order #53 of March 23, 2020 limiting all non-essential businesses to a maximum of ten patrons at any one time, JSE & Associates will make the following adjustments effective immediately:
- The JSE & Associates Gallery will be open to the public by appointment only.
- Preview for our March 28, 2020 Auction will be held by appointment only with flexible, extended hours Wednesday, March 25th through Friday, March 27th. Please call or email as soon as possible so that we can get you on the preview schedule. (540) 434-3939 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- All bidding for the March 28, 2020 Auction will take place through absentee, phone, or live internet bidding on JSEA Live, LiveAuctioneers, or Invaluable. There will be no in-house bidding available for the March 28, 2020 Auction.
- The uncatalogued session scheduled for Friday, March 27, 2020 has been postponed and will now take place July 23, 2020 in conjunction with our Summer Glass & Lighting Auction.
- As a special consideration for our bidders in the March 28, 2020 Auction we are offering three incentives to bid remotely: First, we will absorb the extra 2% charge on our JSEA Live bidding platform, dropping the buyer’s premium to 17% for cash or check payment or 19.5% for credit card payment, the same rates in-house bidders pay. Second, we will reduce the $250 minimum phone bid requirement to $100 and open additional phone lines to accommodate increased demand. Third, we will offer free warehousing for March 28, 2020 Auction purchases for up to four months after the sale should the buyer wish to schedule a pick-up for a later date.
- Pickups of items from the March 28, 2020 Auction will be by appointment only, including, but not limited to, the day of the sale. If you are traveling to the gallery, please know that you will still be able to preview in person March 25th through March 27th (provided you schedule an appointment to do so) and you will still be able to pick up your purchases on the day of the sale (by appointment and provided that all payments have been processed).
We at Jeffrey S. Evans & Associates value the health and safety of our customers and our community above all other concerns and feel the best policy at present is to restrict the number of visitors in our gallery at any one time. We apologize for any temporary inconvenience these changes may cause, but rest assured that we continue to catalogue with same industry-leading high standards, we continue to attract high-quality consignments from around the world, and we look forward to continuing in our role as a leader in the auction industry.
As always, we appreciate your business and sincerely wish you and your loved ones good health.
Visit jeffreysevans.com for any updates or additional information.